OFFER AND SERVICES
BRING ENJOYMENT AND PUBLIC RELATIONS TOGETHER: ORCHESTRATE IMAGINE, PRODUCE AN EVENT
- A reception for your clients, partners, suppliers…
- Take advantage of an outstanding event in the middle of the cultural season in Paris to conduct your public relations operations against the backdrop of modern and contemporary art.
- Host a breakfast, brunch or cocktail party during the preview, the opening night or the late night evening with a personalised private tour of the fair.
- Develop a communications plan around Art Paris Art Fair.
Use the event to communication on your short term projects or organise a product launch in a targeted, elegant manner.
Benefit from the services of a dedicated, professional team to work with you and design a unique operation.
DYNAMIC ONLINE COMMUNICATION THROUGH OUR INTERACTIVE WEBSITE
- www.artparis.fr : our website provides up-to-date information on the galleries, artists, performances, exhibitions and conference. Last year our site received 629 724 hits with 140 602 visitors.
- E-letters : between September and March a series of newsletters is sent out to our database of 4,000 selected collectors and professionals, 80,000 members of the public and 2,000 galleries and publishers.
LINK YOUR COMPANY OR BRAND TO THE VALUES REPRESENTED BY THIS EVENT
Get your message out by adapting your advertising tools and/or logo to work with the following communication tools aimed at the following target audience:
VIPs and collectors:
- The VIP wallet given to invited gallery owners, collectors and professional guests. The folder contains the VIP access badge to the fair along with the “Springtime in Paris” booklet detailing the programme of visits (5,000 copies).
- The 54-page “Springtime in Paris” booklet detailing the programme of visits and the exclusive cultural tour in Paris for collectors and personalities invited to Art Paris Art Fair (5,000 copies).
- The Art Paris Art Fair bag: your logo or a design of your choice on one side of this top quality cloth bag (5,000 units).
For the general public
- The complete and official programme of the fair published as an insert in Télérama magazine a week before the fair: 150,000 copies.
- The catalogue presenting the galleries, publishers and artists represented at the fair (5,000 copies).
- The fair map: the essential tool to plan your visit and find your way around the fair (20,000 copies).
- The Art Paris Art Fair bag: your brand on show inside the fair and out in the world.