OFFER AND SERVICES
COMBINE ENJOYMENT WITH PUBLIC RELATIONS: ORCHESTRATE, IMAGINE OR PRODUCE AN EVENT
- Take advantage of this outstanding event in the middle of the cultural season in Paris to conduct your public relations operations against the backdrop of modern and contemporary art with China as guest of Honour.
- Host a breakfast, brunch or cocktail party during the preview, the opening night or the late night evening with a personalized private tour of the fair.
- Use the event to communicate on your short term projects or organise a product launch in a targeted, elegant manner.
Benefit from the services of a dedicated, professional team to work with you and design a unique operation.
LINK YOUR COMPANY OR BRAND TO THE VALUES REPRESENTED BY THIS EVENT
Get your message out by adapting your advertising tools and/or logo to work with the following communication tools aimed at the following target audience:
VIPs and collectors:
- The VIP wallet given to invited gallery owners, collectors and professional guests. The folder contains the VIP access badge to the fair along with the 54-page “Springtime in Paris” booklet detailing the programme of visits (6,000 copies).
- The Art Paris Art Fair bag: your logo or a design of your choice on one side of this top quality cloth bag (5,000 units). Your brand on show inside the fair and out in the world.
For the general public:
- The complete and official programme of the fair published as an insert in Télérama magazine a week before the fair: 150,000 copies.
- The catalogue presenting the galleries, publishers and artists represented at the fair (5,000 copies).
- The fair map (20,000 copies).
DYNAMIC ONLINE COMMUNICATION
our website provides up-to-date information on the galleries, artists, performances, exhibitions and conferences. In 2013, our website received 735,675 hits with 315,000 single visitors.
between November and March, a series of newsletters is sent out to our database of 6,000 selected collectors and professionals, 80,000 members of the public and 1,500 galleries and publishers.