Welcome to Art Paris 2020
Art Paris, the spring art fair that was postponed and reinvented as a virtual online art fair, will be returning to the Grand Palais from the 9th to the 13th September.
At the end of July, a new programme of private visits and special events will be available on line.
You will be able to register from August 24th, using the login and password received with your VIP badge.
Art Paris Live
Thanks to a range of digital tools and applications, Art Paris Live presents an immersive and interactive visit experience. You will find every element on the microsites of exhibiting galleries on our website.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact :
Béatrice Guesnet-Micheli - VIP Relations Manager
T. +33 (0)1 56 26 52 11
VIP PROGRAMME 2020
Your VIP pass entitles you along with a guest of your choice to the following benefits:
• Trade only preview, Wednesday 9th September from 11am to 8pm. VIP or Prestige cardholders only.
• Trade only early opening, Thursday 10th to Sunday 13th September from 10am to 12pm and free access during Public opening hours.
• One free guided tour of the fair by L’Observatoire de l’art contemporain (in french, duration 45 minutes, registration required)
• Free access to institutions that have specifically given this advantage and indicated as such in the VIP programme.
• Access to the events of the VIP programme (limited number, mandatory registration).
VIP opening hours 2020
Wednesday 9th September : 11am – 8pm (Vernissage)
Thursday 10th September : 10am – 8pm
Friday 11th September : 10am – 9pm
Saturday 12th September : 10am – 8pm
Sunday 13st September : 10am – 8pm
VIP Entrance : GRAND PALAIS - avenue Winston Churchill
Metro: lines 1, 9, 13 / Stations: Franklin D. Roosevelt, Champs-Élysées Clemenceau
RER: line C / Station: Invalides
Bus: lines 28, 42, 52, 72, 73, 80, 83, 93
Special disabled access on Avenue Winston Churchill
Vélib stations (bike-sharing stations):
• 1 avenue Franklin D. Roosevelt (near the Palais de la Découverte)
• Avenue Dutuit (near the Petit Palais)
Taxi station at the Rond-point des Champs-Elysées:
+33 (0)1 47 63 00 00
Taxis Bleus: +33 (0)1 49 36 10 10
Taxis G7: +33 (0)1 47 39 47 39
Rond-point des Champs-Élysées
Vehicle access to opposite 3 avenue Matignon – Paris 8ème
Pedestrian access to opposite 5 avenue Matignon – Paris 8ème
Due to the Vigipirate plan (increased security measures) level "attack alert", access to Grand Palais is forbidden to all suitcases, all travel bags and backpacks larger than A3 size. The Grand Palais security service may be required to take, without notice, any measure it deems useful.