Welcome to Art Paris 2021
Being the first art fair in the world to open its doors in September 2020 after lockdown restrictions ended, Art Paris will also be the first art fair to take up residence in the Grand Palais Éphémère on the Champ-de-Mars, Paris.
The 23rd edition of the art fair will take place from 8 to 12 September 2021.
In June, a new programme of private visits and special events will be available on line.
You will be able to book as of 15 August, using the login and password received with your VIP badge.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact :
Béatrice Guesnet-Micheli - VIP Relations Manager
+33 (0)1 56 26 52 11
VIP PROGRAMME 2020
Your VIP pass entitles you along with a guest of your choice to the following benefits:
• Trade only preview, Wednesday 8 September from 11 am to 8 pm. VIP or Prestige cardholders only.
• Trade only early opening, Thursday 9 to Sunday 12 September from 10 am to 12 pm and free access during Public opening hours.
• One free guided tour of the fair by L’Observatoire de l’art contemporain (in french, duration 45 minutes, limited number, mandatory registration)
• Free access to institutions that have specifically given this advantage and indicated as such in the VIP programme.
• Access to the events of the VIP programme (limited number, mandatory registration).
VIP opening hours
Wednesday 8 September: 11 am – 8 pm (Preview)
Thursday 9 September: 10 am – 8 pm
Friday 10 September: 10 am – 9 pm
Saturday 11 September: 10 am – 8 pm
Sunday 12 September: 10 am – 8 pm
Grand Palais Éphémère
Accessible for persons with reduced mobility
Metro: line 8, École Militaire station
RER: line C, Champ-de-Mars - Tour Eiffel station
Bus : lignes 28, 80, 82 86 et 92, École Militaire station
Vélib station (bike-sharing service): No. 7 111 - Ecole Militaire - Place Joffre
Taxis G7: +33 (0)1 41 27 66 99
Parking Indigo Joffre Ecole Militaire
Due to the Vigipirate plan (increase security measures) level "reinforced security - attack risk", access to the Grand Palais Éphémère is forbidden to all suitcases, all travel bags and backpacks larger than A3 size (no derogation allowed). The Grand Palais Éphémère security service may be required to take, without notice, any measure it deems useful.