Welcome to Art Paris 2023
Both regional and cosmopolitan, Art Paris was celebrating its 25th anniversary in 2023, bringing together some 134 galleries from 25 different countries at the Grand Palais Éphémère from 29 March to 2 April 2023.
Registration are now closed.
A new program of private tours and exclusive events was planned during the fair week from Monday to Saturday.
You can login below using the username and password received with your VIP badge.
For any further information, do not hesitate to contact by email preferably :
Béatrice Guesnet-Micheli - Collector & Institutions Relations Manager
Renata Russowsky - Collector & Institutions Relations
+33 (0)1 56 26 52 11
VIP PROGRAMME 2023
The VIP pass allows you and one guest the following benefits:
• VIP preview, Wednesday 29 March from 11 am to 9 pm. VIP cardholders only.
• VIP early opening, Thursday 30 March to Sunday 2 April from 10 am to 12 pm and free access during Public opening hours.
• One free curated tour of the fair by L’Observatoire de l’art contemporain (in French, duration 45 minutes, limited number, mandatory registration)
• Free access to institutions that have specifically given this advantage and indicated as such in the VIP Programme.
• Access to the events of the VIP programme (limited number, mandatory registration).
Public opening hours
Thursday 30 March 2023: 12.00 – 20.00
Friday 31 March 2023: 12.00 – 18.00
Saturday 1st April 2023: 12.00 – 20.00
Sunday 2 April 2023: 12.00 – 20.00
Accessible for persons with reduced mobility
Metro: line 8, École Militaire station
RER: line C, Champ-de-Mars - Tour Eiffel station
Bus : lignes 28, 80, 82 86 et 92, École Militaire station
Vélib station (bike-sharing service): No. 7 111 - École Militaire - Place Joffre
Parking Indigo Joffre École Militaire
A free cloakroom will be at your disposal at the entrance of the Grand Palais Éphémère to leave your personal belongings.
Due to the Vigipirate plan (increase security measures) level “reinforced security - attack risk”, access to the Grand Palais Éphémère is forbidden to all suitcases, all travel bags and backpacks larger than A3 size (no derogation allowed). The Grand Palais Éphémère security service may be required to take, without notice, any measure it deems useful. Folding bikes and scooters are prohibited in the fair.